The school is required by law to make certain information accessible on the website. For ease of access, links to this information have been collated on this page.
1. Contact details
Nunney First School
Tel: 01373 836429
Headteacher and Enquiries: Miss Anna Hind
Administrator: Ms Michelle Mulligan
LGB Chair: Ray Jones
The Partnership Trust
Tel: 01761 404207
CEO: Emily Massey
2. Admission arrangements or where they may be found (community and voluntary controlled schools only)
Our admission arrangements remain based with Somerset Local Authority and follow their processes. Information regarding the process can be found on our admissions page here.
3. Link to Ofsted Report
OFSTED page on this website
5. School curriculum information for each year group by subject, including phonics/reading schemes.
On our curriculum pages, links can be found to our approaches to teaching different subjects. Under the menu Children’s Learning, details of what each class are doing are available including information about Phonics and Reading
6. Behaviour, SEN and Charging and Remissions policies
All available on our policy page.
7. Pupil Premium allocation, use and impact on attainment, & Primary PE Funding
Pupil Premium page
8. Primary PE funding allocation
PE & Sports Premium Grant page
9. School’s ethos and values
Our Vision page
10. SEN Offer and SEN Information Report
This information can be found on the following page;
Our School Offer For Pupils With SEN and Disabilities
The SEN Information Report can be found here
12. Multi Academy Trust accounts
Financial documents, articles of association and other relevant documents can be found here.
13. Complaints Policy and Procedure for dealing with SEN Complaints
We follow the Complaints Policy of our MAT, The Bath and Mendip Partnership Trust. Click here to access their policy page.
Additional useful link
School Policies Page
The Partnership Trust Statutory information