NUNNEY FIRST SCHOOL – an academy within The Partnership Trust
CATCH ROAD, NUNNEY, FROME BA11 4NE
TEL: 01373 836429
Lower Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Full Time and Permanent
Required from 1st January 2018
We are seeking to appoint a highly skilled, enthusiastic, committed teacher for our Year 3/4 class of 15 pupils.
Nunney First School is a small, friendly village school set in the heart of the community.
We are looking for a teacher who can:
- Enthuse and engage learners
- Focus on raising standards
- Secure excellent outcomes for all pupils
- Build positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
- Make a full commitment to the life of the school
We can offer:
- Idyllic school grounds with a pond, polytunnel gardening, adventure play area, large field and our own wooden Nunney Castle
- A supportive, friendly staff team
- High quality CPD
- Links with schools across our MAT
Visits to our school are welcomed. Please contact Laura Furlong on 01373 836429 to arrange a suitable time.
The Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Prior to employment, an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought together with other relevant employment checks.
Closing date: 12 noon Wednesday 26th October 2017
Interview date: Tuesday 31st October or Wednesday 1st November 2017
Online applications ONLY
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com