Nunney First School colours are bottle green with white. We ask that the children are smartly dressed in school colours at all times. To make uniform as accessible and affordable as we can, we only require school jumpers or cardigans to have the school logo. The purchase options are: Price and Buckland, a school logo badge from the office to affix to any bottle green jumper or cardigan or second hand uniform can be purchased through school events.
In winter the uniform is:
- White or bottle green short sleeve polo shirts (plain or NFS embroidered)
- Grey skirts, pinafores or trousers
- Bottle green sweatshirts or cardigans (NFS embroidered or badge required)
- White or grey socks, grey or bottle green tights
- Black school shoes
In summer the uniform is:
- Green and white gingham (checked) dresses
- Grey shorts
- White or green polo shirts (plain or NFS embroidered)
PE kit is required throughout the year:
- PE bag (NFS embroidered is available as an option)
- Bottle green shorts
- White round neck t-shirt (plain white or NFS embroidered)
- Black PE shoes (daps/plimsolls)
- Bottle green jogging trousers for outdoor PE in colder months
Hair and Jewellery
- Please tie up hair if long enough – hair ties should be small and functional, in school colours where possible
- Please do not send your child to school wearing jewellery
- Small stud earrings are acceptable but must be removed for PE, games and swimming – please do not send your child in to school with studs if they are unable to do this themselves.
- Book bag (NFS title or logo is optional and available for purchase)
- Wellies and all weather clothing for EYFS outdoor learning and Mucky Pups club is required
- Swimming kit is required for lessons two terms during the year – swimming costume / trunks, goggles and towel
- Sunhats are required for the summer months and sunglasses are strongly recommended. Sunhats need to have a wide brim or cover the neck to provide the best protection.
All school uniform can be purchased online through Price and Buckland. Items can also be bought through local supermarkets and we hold second hand uniform sales throughout the year. We sell embroidered badges which can be affixed to items you purchase elsewhere.